Pest Control Insurance
Insurance for the Pest Control, Termite Control & Fumigation Industry
Your Pest and Termite Control service business needs a customized Pest and Termite Control insurance program. Call Bone Robertson & McBride, Inc. today to get customized business insurance for your pest control company.
Our clients have access to a variety of A.M. Best’s “A” rated insurers that have extensive experience with harsh and potentially hazardous industries, including Pest and Termite Control business insurance.
Insurance for Pest and Termite Control Companies
We provide a wide range of insurance products designed to help meet the needs of Pest and Termite Control companies, including:
General Liability for Pest and Termite Control Companies
General liability insurance helps protect your company from third-party liability claims. Our policies can typically be tailored and may include different types and amounts of coverage specific to your needs.
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicators Pollution Coverage
- Limited Auto Transit Pollution
- Third-Party Bodily injury or Property damage
- Personal Injury (e.g., Advertising, Libel or Slander)
- Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation Endorsements
Property and Inland Marine Coverage for Pest and Termite Control Businesses
Property insurance helps pay to repair or replace your company’s buildings and equipment after a covered event. Your policy may include coverage for business property, including office equipment, stock and inventory.
Inland marine coverage is also essential for many pest and termite control companies. This policy helps provide coverage for specialty equipment and supplies taken to job sites but not permanently attached to your company vehicles.
You may choose to package property and general liability coverage, depending on your organization’s needs. We can also provide additional key coverages, including:
- Mobile Equipment Coverage (inland marine)
- Business Personal Property (contents coverage)
- Building Coverage
- Business Income/Extra Expense
- Customer Goods
Commercial Auto Insurance for Pest and Termite Control Companies
Businesses must carry minimum amounts of commercial auto liability coverage to remain in compliance with state laws. Pest and Termite Control liability insurance for vehicles helps pay for third-party property damage and bodily injury claims.
If your Pest and Termite Control company finances or leases vehicles, your lienholder may also require full coverage insurance, including comprehensive and collision coverage.
Talk with our auto insurance staff to determine whether you may need additional coverages, including:
- Any Auto coverage
- Specific Auto coverage
- Auto Liability coverage
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Permanently Attached Equipment coverage
- Additional Insured endorsement
Why Is Business Insurance Important?
Companies face specific risks and hazards. Appropriate business insurance can help you mitigate the financial effects of these risks. Commercial Insurance policies are tailored to meet the needs of our individual clients.
What Does Pest and Termite Control Business Insurance Cover?
As the owner of a Pest and Termite Control business, you determine which insurance coverages are appropriate for your organization. Depending on your situation, we may recommend that you purchase more than the minimum required pest control liability policies, including the following:
- Excess Liability or Umbrella coverage helps pay liability claims exceeding the limits of your other liability policies.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance helps pay medical bills and partial wage replacement if one of your workers is injured in a job-related accident or incident. Most states require workers’ compensation coverage for companies with employees.
- Group Health Insurance is an optional group policy that can help you attract and retain top talent. Many employees expect their employer to provide access to high-quality health insurance as part of the benefits package.
Every Pest and Termite Control company has different needs. There may be additional coverages that may be right for your business, including:
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions)
- Employee Dishonesty coverage
- Cyber Liability insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Employee Benefits Liability
How to Get Pest and Termite Control Business Insurance
Your specialty is keeping unwanted critters out of people’s homes and businesses. At Bone Robertson & McBride, Inc. our specialty is helping you get tailored pest and termite control insurance.
We provide our clients with access to “A” rated by A.M. Best carriers for an ideal combination of pest and termite control insurance coverage and competitive pricing. Contact us
today to get a personalized quote.