All Other Industries


Property insurance provides coverage for your Building or required by lease, Business Personal Property while located at your place of business from various perils, such as fire & theft. Business Personal Property can include Office Contents (including desk, filing cabinets, computers) as well as Stock & Inventory (subject to policy definitions, terms and conditions).

Inland Marine insurance can provide coverage for your equipment (not permanently attached to your vehicle) that is taken to jobsites (including tool boxes, equipment, etc.) Bone Robertson and McBride, Inc. can offer you a comprehensive policy that is specifically tailored to meet your needs.